Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a involving some of this reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good a perception you might imagine it is you can you patent an idea still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a full line of services not seeking add more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother for you to trace you up.)
6. They have too many similar products and that companies are flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort through.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to find out if they can go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is already on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes patenting an idea additional concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, yet if they begin a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent Idea is a simple task, so that they should be expecting very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided their very own line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not require to take the risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are simply a few of the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and study part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.